While I’m almost never a sucker for a good meme, I was so amazed to see that I actually posted in all twelve months this year that I started looking at what I might pick, if I were so inclined. Then I quickly ran up against my inability to shut up: even when there was nothing but Shorts, I still had trouble finding sentences short enough to copy and paste. (I’ve been keeping Kayode‘s del.icio.us link to me around in my aggregator as a reminder that I should learn to cut back:
Ouch.) So, instead, my year in comments, where you try to teach me brevity with little sign of success:
- Dreams are there to tell us that you horribly failed to remain sane.
- Don’t give up; I look forward to the day when someone brings up one of these permathreads and you just respond by lifting one finger.
- Do you think it’s because I have bigger tits than you?
- Phil, you’ve probably expended more energy in this blog post than it would take to write a Pace.
- Should have been obvious, but then I’m hung over.
- Is this thread a parody discussion?
- Statistically speaking, we’re doing worse than Rosencrantz and Guildenstern did in “Hamlet” — and they got hanged at the end of the play.
- Phil, you’re an idiot.
- same old phil. :)
- Something looks seriously different around here!
- Oh well, if you’re gonna be evil like that…
- I’ll bring the beer, you bring the road and the truck.